- Donate - Legal battles are costly, and can take years (even in minor charges). Because Mr. Freeman is unable to find work commensurate with his skills as long as this battle is on-going, the financial difficulties presented to the Freemans are particularly harsh.
- Sign our petitions - Your voice matters, and your signature on our petitions sends a strong message to local officials that you don't support the harassment and malicious prosecution of innocent families.
- Share this with your friends - The more people we have who are aware of this problem, the more we will have to stand with us and bring about change.
- Contact city and county officials - Putting pressure on elected officials might lead them to take action to do the right thing. Some officials you might contact include:
Rockmart City Manager (empowered to fire the Chief of Police)
City Officials can be contacted at Rockmart City Hall at:
316 N. Piedmont Avenue
P.O. Box 231
Rockmart, GA 30153
Polk County District Attorney
100 Prior Street
P.O. Box 268
Cedartown, GA 30125
- Watch this page for updates - We will have more information upcoming in the future.