- Sign our petitions - Your voice matters, and your signature on our petitions sends a strong message to local officials that you don't support the harassment and malicious prosecution of innocent families.
- Share this with your friends - The more people we have who are aware of this problem, the more we will have to stand with us and bring about change.
- Contact city and county officials - Putting pressure on elected officials might lead them to take action to do the right thing. Some officials you might contact include:
The mayor of Rockmart has the power to fire our corrupt Police Chief
Rockmart City Manager
The city manager of Rockmart has the power to fire our corrupt Police Chief
City Officials can be contacted at Rockmart City Hall at:
316 N. Piedmont Avenue
P.O. Box 231
Rockmart, GA 30153
Polk County District Attorney
100 Prior Street
P.O. Box 268
Cedartown, GA 30125
District Attorney Browning has the power to stop pursuing charges against Mr. Freeman
The Polk County Board of Education
The Board of Education has the power to lift the unjust criminal trespass warning against Mr. Freeman, and to make restitution for the problems caused to the Freemans on their campuses.
The Polk County Board of Commissioners
The Board of Commissioners has the power to call for a GBI investigation into corruption in the police, as well as other local government offices.
- All of these people need to give Mr. Freeman and his family a public apology.
- GO VOTE - It is obvious that many of the people listed above have shown themselves to be incompetent at best, and we hope that the citizens of Rockmart and Polk County will do their part to ensure that we have a competent, just, and sensible government.
- Watch this page for updates - We will have more information upcoming in the future.